Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Sugar Activity

Today we were asked to test out some new Sugar activities. The activity I tested was Maze.
I found this activity very amusing and frustrating at the same time. The aim of the game was to get through the Maze as fast as possible.


This game has many lvs as I completed about 50 (I could be exagerating) and it still was'nt finished. I think this game is sutible for poeple aged from 10 - 16yrs of age as it gets harder and more frustrating, so if a younger person will play this game they might get more angry where a older person might have more patience for this game.



Overall this game is fun and enjoyable and good for different people. I give this game a 8 out of 10.
DarkDragonZz










1 comment:

  1. This is ok but it would be better if you stated the positives, negatives and interesting parts more clearly. eg. since it has levels then why isn't it suitable for younger players than 10?
    7/10

    ReplyDelete